- Select and use technology for particular purposes.
- Sort, collate, edit and store simple digital content.
- Organise and retrieve specific data for conducting simple searches.
- Edit more complex digital data such as music composition.
- Create, name, save and retrieve content.
- Use a range of media in their digital content including photos, text and sound.
- Carry out simple searches to retrieve digital content and understand that to do this, they are connecting to the internet.
- Understand the function, features and layout of a search engine.
- Appraise selected webpages for credibility and information at a basic level.
- Make improvements to digital solutions based on feedback.
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and present data and information using a selection of software.
- Consider what software is most appropriate for a given task.
- Make informed software choices when presenting information and data.
- Create linked content using a range of software and share digital content within their community.
- Search with greater complexity for digital content when using a search engine.
- Readily apply filters when searching for digital content.
- Explain how credible a webpage is and the information it contains.
- Compare a range of digital content sources and rate them in terms of content quality and accuracy.
- Make appropriate improvements to digital solutions based on feedback received confidently comment on the success of the solution.
- Review solutions from others.
- Collaboratively create content and solutions using digital features within software and use several ways of sharing digital content.
- Use critical thinking skills in everyday use of online communication.
- Make clear connections to the audience when creating digital content.
- Design and create their own blogs to become a content creator.
- Use criteria to evaluate the quality of digital solutions and are able to identify improvements, making some refinements.